Multisite Manager - Aberdeen
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead a team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are delivered at locations.
• Increase customer engagement by planning and organising of social events in line with directives from Area Operations Manager and Marketing.
• Ensure customer complaints are resolved in a timely manner in line with company policies and if required, escalate to Area Operations Manager
• Oversee customer welfare and, if needed, signpost to support and manage internal resident disputes.
• Plan and manage check out and check in during turnaround period and ensure high NPS scores for all locations.
• Oversee the full sales operation in each location within the city/area, ensuring the location delivers against pre-agreed revenue, sales growth targets and KPI’s.
• Build and maintain key relationships and networks with Universities, Student Services, Accommodation Offices to support delivery of sales and revenue targets.
• Maintain strong communication and working practices with Customer Relations Team by following the sales process at site level (conversion from viewing to signed agreement) in line with agreed company processes,
• Complete thorough and regular competitor analysis and plan sales strategy accordingly to achieve the desired occupancy and revenue.
• Overall responsibility for budget management including Profit and Loss.
• Conducts regular reviews with management accounts with agreed actions to ensure strong profit conversion.
• Deliver each location in line with budgetary expectations.
• Purchase of stock via purchase order systems. Adopting a FIFO procedure and minimize unnecessary stock holding.
• Motivate, lead and engage the team to ensure daily tasks are completed, managing remotely in some instances.
• Ensure the team deliver first class customer satisfaction to current and potential customers
• Be a role model and embed the company values in day to day operations.
• Ensure the team is briefed on, and operate in line with company policies and procedures
• Build strong relationships with Swan House colleagues, especially Marketing, IT & HR.
• Ensure that new colleagues with the right skills and experience are recruited, inducted and trained across the city/area.
• Carry out regular and meaningful performance management with team members ensuring that performance reviews and appraisals are completed including objective setting, 1:1’s and development plans, where appropriate.
• Ensure that all colleagues are aware of and operative in line with company policies, or take appropriate necessary action where they do not, with HR support as required.
• Ensure that all colleagues are appropriately trained in line with ANUK guidance with statutory training completed on the LMS to agreed company KPI’s.
• Management of the city/area rota to ensure that the right colleagues, with the right skills are in the right place at the right time, adjusting as needed to meet the needs of the business.
MAINTENANCE & HEALTH & SAFETY
• Ensure all locations are compliant in line with ANUK statutory regulations
• Manage the onsite reactive and preventative maintenance schedules with the central and city Facilities Management teams to ensure locations are maintained to the highest standard.
• Ensure that all locations maintain a consistently high level of overall presentation.
• Where possible, resolve maintenance queries utilising the city Facilities Management team or escalate where appropriate.
• Maintain a good relationship with the central Facilities Management team and highlight any issues in a timely manner.
• Promote a Health & Safety culture across the team to foster an effective working environment.
• Ensure locations, customers and colleagues remain safe, hazards and risks are reviewed, ensuring that all properties have safe working practices.
• Operating a stringent permit to work system for all onsite contractors.
• Plan and implement quarterly room visits.
• Manage emergency situations such as fire, flood, and power outages and ensure residents and colleagues safety.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Likely educated to minimum of A levels or equivalent with GCSE/O level or equivalent passes in English and Maths.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous site management experience in a same or similar role i.e. PBSA, Hospitality, Leisure, Sales, Multi site Management
• Excellent people management skills with proven ability to motivate others to deliver high levels of performance.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service potentially gained within PBSA or hospitality sector.
• Proven compliance and sales experience.
• Excellent stakeholder management experience with the ability to work collaboratively with teams across the organisation to achieve common business objectives.
• Driven to deliver and attract new revenue streams.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt accordingly to your environment/situation.
• Ability to problem solve and provide solutions across the locations.
• Working knowledge or understanding of Facilities Management processes including reactive and planned repairs
• Confident using various IT systems including Microsoft programs
Due to the nature of our business working weekends and evenings on a rota basis will be required to meet the needs of the business. The role will require out of hours calls and unsociable hours. You will need to be mobile as travel between locations will be expected.
A DBS check will be completed upon successful appointment in role.