PRC are delighted to be working with a Housing organisation to recruit a temporary Neighbourhood Team Manager based in Birmingham.
You will lead the housing management team in the North, providing excellent customer service for tenants. The role requires the ability to drive and access to a car to get to the districts within your region. Occasional overnight stays and sometimes working outside usual office hours may be required.
Essential: MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CAR. Mileage is paid office to office.
Contract: 6 Months +
Pay rate: £21ph - £26ph
Hours: Min 35 hours per week
- You will be an experienced housing professional, with extensive experience of generic housing management in the social housing sector.
- You will have excellent management and leadership skills
- Show a track record of achievement and ambition, both in your previous roles and in your own personal development.
- You will be flexible and agile in your approach, being able to adapt your approach to different circumstances and service demands.
- You will need great written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be expected to contribute to the development of policy and practice, so skills in these areas are required.
- The role requires the ability to drive and access to a car to get to the districts within your region. Occasional overnight stays and sometimes working outside usual office hours may be required.
- Previous experience in housing management and social housing
- Team management
- Performance management
- Motivating and supporting a team