PRC is delighted to be recruiting a Night Concierge for a newly mobilised, ultra prime, luxury residential development in Chelsea.
The Night Concierge will be responsible for the following front of house duties: delivering exceptional standards of customer service, maintaining the highest quality of service concerning any management contracts, leases, and service level of agreements.
The shift pattern is 4 on 4 off and the salary offered is £27,000 per annum.
Front of House
- Answering the phone politely, identifying yourself and the company’s brand.
- Answering emails and any other medium of correspondence politely.
- Respond to complaints or concerns and find the appropriate solution and if necessary seeking the support of your wider team when appropriate.
- Be empathetic in relation to our customers’ requests, queries or concerns.
- Request further inhouse training or learning if you deem it is required.
- Asset Management: To support the ongoing asset management routines of the development, aiming to ensure contract risk and mobilisation management tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Mobilisation: Supporting the company mobilisation process as and when the company secures new contracts.
- Risk Management: Taking ownership of the developments’ risk management routines, utilising the company’s systems and processes to ensure compliance.
- Contract Management: Support the developments contract management routines, utilising company systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, implemented and any arising actions recorded.
- Customer Service: Act as an ambassador of the brand, recognising the importance of excelling at customer service both externally and internally.
Please contact Regan by email with any queries – firstname.lastname@example.org