PRC are currently recruiting Night Concierge for a brand-new luxury BTR (residential) development in North-West London.
The Night Concierge will be working 4 on 4 off from 8:00pm until 8:00am and this position pays up to £26,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will ensure great customer service is carried out, alongside building security and safety.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A great communicator of both written and spoken English.
- Immaculately presented.
- Well organised, with the ability to juggle various tasks efficiently.
- Ability to aid residents through local knowledge (ability to pick up local amenities/attractions quickly).
- Friendly and courteous.
- Relevant hospitality experience.
- Ability to communicate other the phone, via email or in person.
- Good IT skills, in particular with word and excel documents.
- Man the Concierge desk aiding residents politely.
- Communicate with leaseholders and managing agents in an attentive manner.
- Courteous and helpful to residents, guests, suppliers, tradesmen and the general public.
- Always present yourself immaculately and act accordingly.
- Sign in all visitors to the building and ensure they are aware of fire evacuation procedures.
- Maintain and update concierge logbook/handover list, noting all activity on shift.
- Ensure all keys are coded and held securely and are signed for on release/return by contractors/ customers/ letting agent and records kept.
- Receive and sign for all parcels on behalf of customers and issue parcel notices as required.
- Ensure prompt delivery of parcel to customers.
- To undertake any administrative tasks as requested by Management.
- Ensure no smoking in the communal areas is strictly adhered to. Site Security/Access Control
Site Security/Access Control:
- Control access to the building and maintain security of the building and its customers.
- Manage programming and replacement of access cards for all customers as per instructions from management.
- Monitor CCTV and arrange image downloads as needed. Report any criminal or suspicious activity to police.
If you are available immediately and think this opportunity is for you, submit your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org