Allsop have created an excellent reputation for delivering a high quality product with great amenities whilst providing an exceptional resident experience. They have successfully created an enjoyable and autonomous working culture; strong support structure and brilliant progression opportunities.
One key position is the ‘Resident Associate’ who is responsible for the operational performance and overall lettings strategy including but not limited to pre let targets, letting of remaining properties ensuring maximum occupancy. Full details can be found below:
Main duties of role
- To provide a warm and courteous welcome to all residents and visitors.
- To actively engage with residents, visitors, colleagues and contractors to provide a seamless experience for residents.
- To co-ordinate day-to-day operations ensuring quality and service delivery meet and exceed resident’s expectations at all times.
- To anticipate residents’ needs by engaging and asking questions to understand those needs to be able to adapt services to those needs when required.
- To maintain an awareness of cultural differences needed to meet specific requirements of residents.
People and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to display sensitivity and understanding of resident’s needs.
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building.
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing nature.
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate an organised and professional approach and ability to prioritise.
- A great team player who takes ownership and responsibility.
- A logical thinker who is able to spot errors and resolve issues.
- A good level of education with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound understanding of Health and Safety principals, methods and assessments.
- Good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Role responsibilities and tasks
Customer service and marketing
- Attention to detail on all aspects of the role to ensure high levels of customer service and maintaining and managing the building to an immaculate standard.
- To handle all front of house incoming calls/enquiries and ensue a warm, welcoming environment for residents and visitors using the agreed salutation.
- To ensure an accurate log is maintained for any visitors or deliveries and that these are announced to the resident.
- Interact with customers to obtain feedback on the quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction levels.
- To ensure a daily log is kept of any incidents, resident requests or shift handovers.
- To check, read and action emails and other requests regularly and on a timely basis.
- Assisting tenants moving into their apartment and completing apartment and appliance inductions as needed.
- Liaising with line manager in respect of customer surveys and feedback, identifying areas for change and improvement.
- To ensure a great working relationship is maintained with the client.
- To encourage and motivate colleagues to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
Building Maintenance / Health and Safety / Fire Safety
- Supporting residents when moving out.
- Supporting residents with any queries and ensuring any maintenance reports are actioned quickly and efficiently.
- Undertaking daily and weekly inspections of building.
- Co-ordinating spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise.
- Co-ordinating all day-to-day site services and sign-off in accordance with Allsop Letting and Management policies.
- Ensuring the building is a safe environment in which to live and work and that it is managed in accordance with Allsop Letting and Management procedures.
- Recording all safety checks, contractor visits and completing on-site reports including daily activity logs.
- Establishing and developing working relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Parcel management including sign-in and out for residents.
- Available to respond to out-of-hour emergencies.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and report then to management.
- To carry out regular floor walks and security checks of the building and reporting and logging any details as required.
- Report work related accidents or other injuries immediately upon occurrence.
- Follow client and department safety and security policies and procedures to maintain a clean, safe and secure environment.
- Maintain awareness of suspicious persons on property premises.
- Maintaining and managing petty cash float as per company procedure.
- To maintain an organised and tidy work area including reception area, lobby and resident floor corridors.
- Protect the privacy and security of residents, guests and co-workers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Ensure personal appearance is in compliance with company policy.
- Any other reasonable tasks asked to be performed by the management according to changing business needs.
- The sweeping of all tiled and hard floors.
- The dusting of all ledges / window ledges / skirting’s in addition to the cleaning maintenance.
- The washing and polishing of signage.
- Ensuring all accessible roof areas are clear of leaf fall and litter.
- Clearing gulley’s, drains and gutters where accessible.
- The moving of refuse bins as might be necessary to ensure they are collected.
- The sweeping and picking of litter externally and internally.
- The removal of snow and ice, salting of all entrances, walkways, and rooftop accesses.
- The handling of garbage and recycling bins.
- General maintenance of underground garage and parking levels, service rooms, foyers, patios, and rooftops (where applicable).
- The watering of gardens and lawns.
- The collection of loose garbage around exterior of property and detection of any serious deficiencies about curb appeal or hazards to residents.
- General maintenance of common areas (lobbies, elevators, hallways, stairwells, windows) and amenity areas.
- The dusting and cleaning of fire hose cabinets and bells and lift tracks.
- The maintenance and cleaning of rubbish/recycling drop off areas (walls, floors).
The position is working 4 days on 4 days off.