We are currently recruiting a Night Concierge for a luxury residential development in Manchester.
The primary function of resident services is to deliver a responsive and outstanding customer service to the residents. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritise, multi-task, think creatively, take initiative and ownership, and employ a diverse set of inter personal and organisational skills. Dealing with residents can be a demanding role and does require a level of maturity, the ability to empathise and a strong sense of perspective. You will bring positive energy to each conversation, resolves issues quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and appreciated. It’s about first impressions, so you’ll take great pride in your presentation, and this will reflect in your front of house which you’ll keep clean, smart and welcoming at all times.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to every person, beginning with an unmatched first impression and building rapport with other team members, visitors, investor and clients, and both prospective and current residents
- Management of complaints/problems/issues arising from Residents, ensuring that all complaints are dealt with quickly and efficiently. This requires strong and efficient communication skills, maturity, an abundance of common sense and the ability to stay calm in a crisis.
- The ideal candidate will need to be highly organised, must have good written communication skills and be able to multi-task. All issues reported to us are recorded on our database. Every communication with a tenant and action taken has to be logged on our database and a copy of our log is presented to our clients on a monthly basis. This affords us an opportunity to demonstrate the extent to which we keep residents regularly informed of the process of resolving their issues and the speed with which we deal with them.
- Maintain and uphold a high standard for community check appeal by conducting routine inspections of all community amenities and common areas, and working with the service team or other teams to ensure that all areas are well-maintained
- Proven experience in residential services, leasing, guest relations, hospitality, sales, or marketing that demonstrates a customer service and experience background.
- Proficiency in executing exceptional customer service within a customer facing role.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- IT skills including MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent relationship building skills, both with entirely new and long term residents.
- Efficient and organised individual with excellent communication skills and has a sensitive, professional and well-mannered nature.
- Works exceptionally well within a team dynamic and contributes to an established open culture.
If this role is of interest, please do get it touch and send in your CV.