Property Recruitment Company are recruiting a Night Security/Concierge for a brand new Co-Working Office Building. This is a multi skilled position, working across all departments, ensuring a professional, friendly and courteous service to all.
This position requires the candidate to hold an SIA Licence. The working hours are 5 shifts per week totaling 60 hours and the role pays £30,000 - £33,000 depending on experience.
- To manage all security systems within the building and ensure the safety of everyone in the building.
- To patrol the building ensuring all areas are secure at all times.
- To assist in the smooth running of the front office desk during your shift.
- Conducting fire & floor walks every hour to ensure guest security.
- Deal with queries & issues in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring satisfaction at all times.
- Setting up meeting facilities for the next day.
- To assist in the smooth running of the Kitchen areas during the night.
- The role may include other duties as required e.g. cleaning specific areas as required insuring high standards are maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Courteous and focused on providing a consistently brilliant high standard of customer service.
- Experienced in customer service from within a hospitality role.
- Standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be flexible with regards to hours.
- Fluent in English.
- Well presented.