Operations Assistant (Executive Support)
£30k-£35k per annum DOE
Based in Pimlico - Hybrid
Mon-Fri office hours
Excellent benefits including free gym on site, free parking on site, birthday day off every year (after probation) and private healthcare
The Operations Assistant (Executive Support and Projects) provides a comprehensive confidential and high quality secretarial and administrative service, supporting the senior management team by efficiently managing their offices through the implementation and development of office systems and complex processes, coordinating aspects of their professional agendas, liaising with internal colleagues, external stakeholders, professional organizations and networks, assisting with staff recruitment and communications and balancing competing commitments to maximize their time, impact and effectiveness.
The Operations Assistant (Executive Support and Projects) will fulfil a range of administrative tasks and duties to assist with the planning, coordination and implementation of day to day administration and projects including diary management and supporting the Board of Directors with some general admin support.
• Provide general administrative support (primary function of the role) including managing calendars/diary management, meeting planning, logistics, travel & expense management. Arrange domestic and international travel as and when required, complete travel expense reports, and manage logistics of travel-related activities
• Manage all scheduling, event planning, and maintain a clear and concise calendar for the senior management team.
• Provide general administrative support for day-to-day operations as well as individual projects for example responding to emails on the senior management teams behalf, arranging appointments, assisting with the production of presentation packs, collating documentation if required, opening post.
• Taking notes of management meetings where required recording key action points and assisting other areas of the business, such as HR with note taking of meetings.
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts, providing an excellent customer service experience for internal and external stakeholders.
• Serve as point of contact for office visitors (including company personnel) and deliveries
• Perform team support duties including ordering office supplies and sundries, booking meeting rooms, processing training registrations, and updating distribution lists.
• Help plan onsite and offsite team meetings, including assistance with meeting agendas, securing venues/meeting rooms, coordinating conference room set-up, liaising with and arranging catering, A/V, and other logistical arrangements.
• Assist with space management, workspace move requests and submit facilities job tickets.
• Manage agreements, contracts and invoicing with outside consultants and contracts, raising PO’s and work agreements (usually via electronic means, such as DocuSign).
• Assist with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and other charts and documents in support of team activities.
• Provide support for misc. projects and initiatives, including team events and company functions.
• Document maintenance: Maintain communications process documentation, distribution lists, asset library and message archives.
Skills & Experience
• Microsoft Office
• Good communicator, a good organizer, someone with resilience, and someone willing to learn.
• Must have workability and flexibility
• Fluent communication skills both verbal and written