PRC have been instructed to appoint an experienced Operations Director for a provider of PBSA and BTR assets across the UK and Europe. This represents a unique opportunity to manage a varied portfolio spanning different sectors (currently PBSA and BTR), in addition to managing assets across the UK and Europe.
A summary of the core requirements can be found below:
- This is a business that is growing rapidly, the candidate will need to have experience of Residential Real Estate. Ideally this will come from PBSA, BTR or residential property management. Experience of a secondary sector such as Hotels, Retail, or Leisure would also be desirable.
- Due to this role forming part of the senior management team and having a wide-reaching remit (input into mobilisations, design, feasibility studies etc) this would mean that the ideal candidate has had exposure to responsibilities outside of pure operations.
- Ideally experience of working in a business going through a growth stage. Have reported into either a Board member/MD/CEO/owner etc.
- Someone who has had experience of different business models and sectors would be desirable.
- Energy and Enthusiasm – wanting to take on tasks outside there comfort zone and add value in multiple areas
- A natural leader/motivator of people – crucial that as the business and teams grow that this individual can inspire people on this journey.
- Commercially minded – Can make good commercial decisions in all aspects of their remit.
Although the office is based in London, the candidate we need to be willing to travel throughout the UK and make sire visits to assets in Europe as required.
If you require further information, including the JD please get in contact today.