My client are seeking an experienced property operator within flexible working and/or hospitality to open a new luxury portfolio for a large UK Landlord. This person will be responsible for the day to day management of a growing portfolio of flexible offices and private members club type amenity spaces for their large tenant base.
This role will initially oversee one site (including GM and Front of House staff) whilst managing the mobilisation of a new private members club space. The Operations Manager will then continue in this fashion by overseeing each offering that they open, managing all aspects of the spaces, whilst working on the long term strategy of additional sites.
- Overall management and coordination of all operational functions of the new workspaces. This includes ensuring a luxurious theme of hospitality across the portfolio.
- Operational cost management whilst monitoring P&L performance across all locations.
- Oversight of finance systems and and processes
- Establish service providers across F&B, facilities, cleaning, reception etc. that can work flawlessly across all central London locations
- Ensure compliance with all legal and insurance requirements for KYC, data protection, and Heath and Safety etc.
- Recruitment of site based staff
- Assist in defining the market strategy and brand identity across several new business offerings
- Oversight of marketing, website, events strategy etc.
- Ensure a sense of community is built for all members through schemes such as regular events
- Deliver consistent and innovative integrated building technologies
- Identify new opportunities to develop successful additional revenue streams and membership strategies to drive revenue growth
- Detail oriented individual in regards to operational costing and yield management
- Adaptability to ensure commercial benefits
- Capable of recruiting successful teams
- Naturally customer focused and hold luxurious service/hospitality in high regards. this must be translated to the job role
- Skilled across data, software, technology, and logistics
- Able to forecast and foresee operational and customer related issues
- Influential at a senior level across multiple locations
- Overall management and oversight of all operational functions in a hospitality, workspace, F&B, or Leisure setting.
- Experience in operational establishing teams from the beginning and building performance.
- Excellent skills in scrutinising operations as well as cost and yield management that benefits P&L
- Experience in operational multi site management