As the Operations Supervisor you will be highly organised with attention to detail and a strong initiative. Your role will be to assist the Corporate Living Ops team to ensure the smooth operation of the property, that all operational aspects are conducted prior to arrival and deliver exceptional customer service to the residents and their guests.
Location: Pimlico, London
Shift pattern: core hours 9 - 17:30 however flexibility will be essential for this position.
Salary: £24,500 to £26,000 dependant on experience
Your main duties will include:
- Database: Use hubspot to record meetings, enquiries, and all correspondence relating to companies, clients, and their tenancies
- Qube: Use Qube (Company finance system) to set up each lease, and attach all correspondence relating to each lease including Inventory checks (Housekeeping), completed registration forms, passport details, invoices, payments etc
- Legal Docs: manage the leases as per legal requirements and GDPR. Storage of leases on Qube including supporting correspondence
- Finance: review all payments monthly in advance, sending reminders where necessary and updating Finance Manager
- Inventory: Maintain current records of apartments: on the market, in refurbishment, being prepared for market
- Enhance the Appearance and Feel of the Flats:
- Assist the Housekeeping Team in ensuring that all apartments are always presented to the greatest possible quality, with a standard approach across all portfolio.
- Conduct routine checks on all units prior to guest arrival to verify proper cleaning and upkeep and that the flats are properly displayed.
- Aim for 100% of apartments to be examined prior to arrival.
- Inventory inspections will be performed on a regular basis, and things will be replaced as needed, in order to maintain the Standard, set out by DSCL.
- Examine HK training, policies, and procedures to ensure that they are successfully supported and trained on an ongoing basis, which can be tracked and planned.
- Examine existing systems for routine and spring-cleaning operations and make enhancements where applicable/possible.
- Participate in/organize HK meetings in behalf of DSCL team.
- Identify any flats that require expert cleaning, such as carpet and windows, ahead of time.
- Proactively detect, report, and handle all maintenance concerns and refurbishments for all apartments.
- Communicate with the Maintenance Management to resolve maintenance concerns and reduce guest/tenant unhappiness
- Conduct quarterly Quality Audits in all flats and communicate them with Managers.
- Collaborate as a team and give coverage:
- Where possible, meet and welcome arriving guests. Key distribution and apartment tours
- Managing time. Making the most use of available resources.
- Respond to any difficulties or complaints that guests may have throughout their stay, ensuring that appropriate corrective action is performed.
- Handling requests for upsell services with the goal of increasing revenue and adding value to client reservations.
- Maintain consistent inventory and ordering. Costs and suppliers should be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Provide positive and constructive input at team meetings
- Ensure a consistent approach to guest services; work with the HOD to review and formalise procedures where applicable
- Continue to ensure inventory and ordering is consistent. Review costs and suppliers on an on-going basis.
- Maintain appropriate inventories of welcome pack goods without overstocking.
- Make stock checks easier.
- Resolve guest complains quickly and effectively in order to give first-rate customer service and avoid complaints.
- Ensure that apartment information is kept up to date and at a high quality.
- Review all signage and apartment information in units to ensure it is relevant and does not clutter the space.
- Encourage visitors to submit guest surveys to help improve standards
Skills, experience & desirables:
- Highly organised
- Ability to use initiative
- Multi-tasking and prioritising
- Strong decision maker
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- A background in hospitality or lettings
To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org