PRC is pleased to be recruiting a Porter/Concierge for a luxury Serviced Apartment portfolio in West London.
The Porter role is focused upon excelling in the area of Customer Service and providing an unrivalled resident experience.
The successful candidate must be flexible to work a mixture of day and night shifts across a 35-hour working week. The salary on offer is £27,000 per annum.
- To demonstrate excellent communication skills with colleagues and residents – meeting tenants sometimes bespoke needs
- Exhibit a passion for customer service and possess a clear focus towards creating and maintaining the best possible resident experience
- To greet residents and their guests when they arrive at the building.
- Strive to create an individual experience which makes the person feel valued
- Be attentive to residents and visitors needs within reason
- To develop a dovetailed approach with the lettings team based on site, and provide assistance to the quality of service provided – for example; carryout viewings out of office hours, responding to queries, accurately recording messages and other communications
- To assist the team with safely moving furniture if required
- To report any Health and Safety concerns to the Building Manager
- Overseeing tradesmen and contractors with particular regard to safety and security, signing in on arrival and signing out and signing keys out and back in before leaving site
- Assist management in maintaining records and general administration tasks, such as taking meter readings, noting maintenance problems, recording vacant flats and any ad hoc requests
- Check vacant flats on a weekly basis, running taps and appliances, checking for leaks and any other potential problems, noting any maintenance issues
- To safely carry out basic DIY when required i.e. changing light bulbs or fuses
- To carry out as necessary, cleaning of the entrance hall and common parts and at some buildings the collection and disposal of refuse.
- In addition and consistent with your appointment as Porter, you will be required to undertake other ad hoc duties as requested by the Building Manager to assist in the safe and efficient operation of the property.
- Worked in a similar environment for a minimum of two years
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft windows software including Word and Outlook
- Residential experience
- Hospitality background
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety legislation as it applies to the work environment and residential buildings
- Good level of education – to include written and verbal communication skills
- Ad-hoc requests will be made via the management team to complete reasonable tasks in relation to the building, residents, and supporting colleagues