As the Property Manager you will lead the property team and drive the performance of the property KPI’s whilst delivering an outstanding student experience. The Property Manager will be responsible for implementing best practice through strong leadership, as well as driving a high quality customer service, sales, maintenance and housekeeping provision. The Property Manager will ensure that the safety and welfare of the students is always paramount.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Liaising with the students on a day to day basis, being the point to interface with relating to open days, intake and departures, student wellbeing and behaviour, events management, damage recharges, monthly reporting and attendance at monthly meetings where notified by the ROM.
- Responsible for organising and managing the check in, check out and room turnaround process.
- Responsible for managing complaints and flat disputes, ensuring the satisfactory resolution and that the outcome is reported to management where necessary.
- Responsible for the management of all Property customer-related and operational issues.
- Responsible for adopting all business policies, processes and procedures along with adhering to Health & Safety legislation.
- Take ownership of resolving and supporting with any incidents or accidents which occur out of hours.
- Responsible for ensuring the property is compliant with legislation and risks are appropriately identified and managed.
- Responsible for the implementation and measurement of customer experience within the Property which is monitored through internal and external student surveys.
- Responsible for undertaking Property audits on a regular basis ensuring that safe working practices are in place and contracted services are being delivered to a high quality.
- Ensuring that the property is adequately and appropriately resourced and that the workload is allocated accordingly.
- Manage and develop capability across the property team, raising performance through coaching and feedback, using performance management methods where appropriate.
- Liaison with business central support team and management.
- Overall accountability for property performance against KPIs, including customer satisfaction, compliance & financial information.
- Undertake monthly property KPI and financial reporting, ensuring set deadlines are met
- Instigate new initiatives in conjunction with the University or College relating to student experience or property efficiency, such as, energy saving awareness.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with key client, University, College and local contact personnel.
- Implement and effectively manage a comprehensive student experience planner. Lead Instagram and social media activity.
- Implement and manage service or performance improvements and customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with the wider property management team to share best practice.
- Hold regular 1-1’s with direct reports and set SMART, stretching and realistic objectives.
- To be vigilant regarding student welfare issues and to report any student problem or any unusual behaviours to your line manager immediately.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send an updated CV to Ross@propertyrecruitmentcompany.com OR Ash@propertyrecruitmentcompany.com