Property Services Administrator
Supporting 1000 BTR units across 5 buildings
Based in Manchester (Ancoats/New Islington)
Parking on site, enhanced annual leave entitlement and ad hoc bonuses/loyalty bonus
A vacancy has occurred within team, to assist the Head of property services in receiving, scheduling, and monitoring maintenance requests, defects reporting standard inspections and record keeping.
Core Functions and Key responsibilities of the role
- Working as part of the team and reporting to the Head of property services you will contribute towards providing a first-class tenant experience delivering a customer focused repairs and maintenance service. You will ensure that defects are reported and completed within prescribed time scales, ensuring that the maintenance operatives follow building procedures and carry out activities designed to safeguard the property values and the company brand
- Core Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- As directed by the Head of property services, you will be responsible for the coordination of the Maintenance Operatives’ schedules and ensuring their tasks are carried out in a timely and organized manner
- You will complete pre and post inspections of reported maintenance requests and completed jobs.
- You will carry out regular inspections of the work of the Maintenance Operatives inside the flats and communal areas to contribute towards the improvement of timings and finishes
- Respond promptly to tenant requests and as assigned by the Head of Property Services coordinate reactive and planned day to day maintenance.
- Liaise with the project managers of new builds on the management of defects reported by tenants for these to be carried out within suitable time scales
- You will carry out building walks to identify maintenance defects
- Key member of the team in driving procedures forward for continuous improvement of daily operations
- Provide regular reports on the performance of the Maintenance team and timely completion of defects
- Coordinate daily/weekly/monthly maintenance checks and ensure they are logged accordingly onto the maintenance records.
- Communicate effectively with the concierge team to ensure continuity of service levels.
- Be mindful of site security at all times, liaise with the concierge team to report and monitor any security risks.
Key competencies skills and experience:
- A good working knowledge and understanding of building construction and housing repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience of supervising a team
- Excellent understanding of health and safety
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Responsive problem solver
This role and all staff with access to residents’ apartments will be subject to DBS checks
It is company policy that all employees ware fully Covid-19 vaccinated having received 2 principal doses and at least one booster dose.