PRC are seeking an experienced Building/Property Manager with a passion for customer service to look after two small boutique residential blocks in Central London. Working hours for the role are Monday to Friday 08.00-18.00.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to take ownership of a new building from day one, with opportunities to learn and progress within the company.
- To manage all operational aspects of the properties that have been allocated and will be responsible for.
- To provide a secure and safe environment for the residents, commercial tenants and staff at the property.
- To develop and maintain service orientated culture amongst the staff and contracted service providers.
- To support the properties of activities to enhance the lifestyle of residents based around the communal facilities.
- To manage and supervise the in-house staff and oversee the work of the in-house operations teams and external contractors.
- To ensure the property is maintained to the high standard commensurate with the client’s portfolio status and value.
- To ensure compliance with any Health and Safety requirements
- Management experience in luxury residential/hotel sector highly desired
- High attention to detail and willing to take ownership of situations
- Good knowledge of building/facilities management
- Ability to lead a team of staff to deliver high levels of service
Interested candidates should in the first instance click the apply now button. Any questions regarding the role should be addressed to Tom Lunnon who is available on 0203 854 1001.