The role of Recruitment Consultant is designed to support PRC with a predominant focus on delivery and maintaining ongoing relationships with “key accounts”. In this role you will build and maintain excellent relations with PRC’s key partners, supporting these businesses by working instructions from these accounts and supporting PRC Associates with any retained instructions, where required.
This will largely be specific to the London and Southern regions of the UK and you will be working closely with our London based Manager.
What is expected of a Recruitment Consultant at the Property Recruitment Company?
Day to Day Responsibilities
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will be primarily responsible for supporting PRC Managers & Senior Consultants in delivering on instructions won from our clients in your specific region
- Building and maintaining relationships with PRC “key accounts”
- Regularly attend meetings with PRC “key accounts”
- Proactively engage with clients at hiring manager level across their portfolios to secure ongoing work
- Source and pool talent for your sector and clients
- Promote the PRC Tech platform to clients and be an ambassador for our tech solutions
- Become a market leading specialist across all of PRCs key sectors
- Lead, present and implement market strategy for the specialist market(s)
- Support the business working retained instruction’s when required, that may have been brought on by other team members
- Consistently hit personal KPI targets which will be specifically geared towards candidate and client engagement, marketing to your key accounts and maintaining regular contact
- Management of personal pipeline and projections. Setting business plans around these figures and predictions.
- Work closely with the Managing consultant to ensure ongoing services levels to “key accounts” are to be delivered to the highest standards
- Work closely with PRC Associates to identify and bring to market exceptional candidates
As an individual
- You should be an ambassador of the company and work closely with the Senior Leadership team
- Be able to work in a largely autonomous environment
- Have a structured approach to ongoing account management
- Be able to build and maintain fantastic ongoing relationships with PRCs clients
- Be prepared to support the business outside the common parameters of your role when required
- Be organized and accurately record all interaction with your accounts
- Promote the PRC company values to our clients
- Approach your role with a positive, resilient, mindset
- To be based in London
- Be comfortable working from home and in our London Bridge office
- Be comfortable travelling to meet clients at their offices or premises
- Be available to attend networking events, awards, and other industry specific events