This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading developer, managing their existing portfolio.
Responsibility for a very large, London-based, highly complex and challenging, mixed-use development.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The asset management of all commercial (Retail, Leisure, Office) leases across the estate
- Managing and delivering service charge budget, ensuring the full provision of services and facilities is delivered
- Financial reporting and account management
- Full handing and ownership of commercial leaseholder relationships
- Building and maintaining key stakeholder partnerships
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant professional qualifications (MRICS Desired)
- Degree educated (desired)
- Solid understanding of the development process
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- IT literate, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills