Property Recruitment Company is pleased to be recruiting two Resident Associates for a North West London based BTR development. Our client is a well-established BTR provider.
Resident Associates are a pivotal member of the front of house team, ensuring that Residents receive an excellent service, the building is maintained and managed efficiently to a high standard.
The salary on offer is £30,000 per annum.
Shift Pattern: Working 5 days out of 7
- Deliver the customer service strategy and standards
- Increase resident satisfaction with service delivery
- Deliver high-quality resident services
- Work closely with company wide colleagues to ensure excellent customer service
- Encourage and support resident engagement
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in organisations providing market rent properties, travel & tourism or hospitality is essential
- Strong experience working at business/private events would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working in a team
- Strong written and verbal English
- Qualifications in Property or customer service would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working and achieving targets
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen
- Well-groomed and professional appearance
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to build relationships and work collectively with colleagues
- Demonstrable ability to think creatively and embrace new challenges daily
- Goal-focused, positive and resilient with the determination to support in delivering exceptional outcomes for residents and communities
Please contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply