Our Clients are looking for an experienced Resident Host for a brand new prestigious Build To Rent development in Chatham Kent, the working hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm with alternate Saturdays. Salary depending on experience is £21k - £23k
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to)
• Provide a daily point of contact for tenants for general enquiries, reactive maintenance and provide updates on progress.
• Provide daily point of contact for contractors.
• Instruct day-to-day minor reactive maintenance in line with budget and approved contractors list.
• Assist CRM with viewings and tenant inductions/ check ins.
• Ensure access control system is kept up to date and audited.
• Support Marketing department with promoting initiatives within the building.
• Sign in all visitors to the building and ensure they are aware of fire evacuation procedures.
• Maintain and update host logbook/handover list, noting all activity on shift.
• Ensure management keys are audited daily.
• Undertake audit of keys held in storage every night.
• Receive and sign for all parcels on behalf of the residents when/if required. Ensure parcel lockers are utilised efficiently.
• Return any incorrectly addressed mail to Royal Mail.
• Obtain and record meter readings for customers, letting agent and Management.
• To undertake any administrative tasks as requested by Management.
• Ensure no smoking throughout the property is strictly adhered to.
Site Security/Access Control
• Control access to the building and maintain security of the building and its customers.
• Always maintain position around the key entrance points unless on patrol or undertaking
site duties work - at which point all doors to be locked and secured and ensure the
‘resident host on patrol’ sign is clearly displayed, and you have the company mobile
switched on and with you.
• Monitor CCTV and arrange image downloads as needed. Report any criminal or suspicious
activity to police.
• Lone worker device in possession throughout shift, also.
• Undertake regular patrols of all communal areas including external grounds, allocated car
parking spaces and report any issues/defects to Management.
• Daily patrol of plant rooms to check for plant failure or leaks and report to Management.
• Ensure fire exits, walkways and communal corridors are always clear. If there is something
causing obstruction, remove or report as appropriate. Check all fire doors are closed and
in good order.
• Ensure general health and safety compliance on site
• Log all cleaning issues on patrol and request any spot cleaning from onsite cleaners where
required. Ensure building is always kept clean and tidy and supervise cleaners, as
• Arrange for any spillages or marks to floors or walls or litter to be cleaned in the absence
of the cleaners.
• Ensure entrance way, ground floor concierge and seating area are tidy and always well
• Undertake and log weekly tests to fire alarm, emergency lighting, lift alarms and any other
mechanical or electrical safety system as requested by Management, and maintain testing
• Obtain copies of service records and reports for onsite file.
• Ensure leisure facility are open and closed according as per the hours assigned by
• To ensure the proper control of consumables stock and equipment held on site through
inventory records and inform Management of any stock replenishment.
• Ensure the staff welfare facilities are kept clean and tidy and health and safety compliant.
• Greet all customers and their visitors to the building.
• Update customers on communal area works via notices on communal notice
boards/letters. Ensure noticeboards are kept up to date and relevant.
• Assist with building induction for new customers including location and use of bin stores,
mailboxes, car park and other shared services.
• Feedback any information to and from customers as required by Management.
• Respond to all customer queries and provide a high-level customer service to customers.
Maintain a courteous and helpful manner when liaising with all customers.
• Assist customers with any questions about their apartment and development. To provide
general information and advice to customers about the locality, tourist information and
• Assist customers with any large bags, deliveries, etc as required.
• Address and seek resolution for any complaints raised by customers as per procedure
notes and update Management on outcome or if any further action is required (i.e., noise
• Sign in all contractors to the building and ensure they are aware of fire evacuation
• Obtain relevant contractor documentation as per instructions issued by Management.
• Coordinate with window/facade cleaners to arrange access and to keep all customers
informed of cleaning dates.
• Oversee all contractors and other service providers whilst on site, ensure safe working
methods are used, check if works are completed and update Management accordingly.
• Liaise with management to coordinate contractor attendance on site to undertake minor
repair works/maintenance as necessary
• Report and pursue prompt attendance of lift engineer during lift breakdown and, where
possible to do so, arrange release of trapped customers in lift using lift release key.
• Act at all times in line with the Company Values, integrating these into all work practices.
• Maintain accurate computerised and manual records.
• Produce accurate information and reports for weekly/ monthly meetings.
• Participate in team, departmental and corporate project and planning processes as
• To observe the highest possible standards in relation to customer confidentiality and in
compliance with Data Protection legislation.
• To act as an ambassador in your conduct during working hours and in all
contact with customers and third parties connected with the companies business.
• To undertake any other duties as are reasonably requested from time to time.