My client is looking for an experienced Resident Manager who has a keen eye for providing first class customer service.
- To become a leading provider within the Build to Rent sector
- Create a community within there developments unlike any other within the sector.
- Leading provider in customer service
- Provide a work environment where all staff member's can work to there maximum potential.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings providing an optimal customer service experience from minute one.
- Manage and report on any defects and resolve these as quickly as possible
- Management of the customer facing team and ensuring all company practices are upheld to the highest degree.
- Ensure work orders and defects are dealt with in a timely fashion in line with targets.
- Training of front of house staff to ensure they are up to speed with all processes required to provide a top level of customer service
- Work closely with external contractors to ensure pre flat snagging checks are complete prior to tenant occupancy.
- Coordinate furniture supplier move ins and inspect and sign off once checked for quality and quantity satisfaction – Inventory checks
- Arrange all move out's and ensure the apartments are clean and ready to be pre let in line with target turnaround times.
- Assist with set up and operation of social events and activities with customers, network with customers at every opportunity to drive customer retention
- Report weekly & monthly into the General manager and Head of Operations on market trends and updates on resolution rates, flat turnarounds & ad-hoc reports.
- Ensure that upkeep, maintenance and cleanliness of communal parts is to standard and managing works where required - regular walk-abouts of communal areas
- Attends company Health & Safety committee meetings as required by General Manager and Head of PRS Operations
- Ensure all Ast's sent out are correct and in line with company procedures allowing time for any amendments which may need to be made
Knowledge & Skills:
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar – desirable but not essential
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent people management and staff training experience
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
For further information, please contact Regan Botham on 0203 854 1000 or click apply.