Resident Services Agent - Manchester £21,000
Main duties of role
- To provide a warm and courteous welcome to all residents and visitors.
- To actively engage with residents, visitors, colleagues and contractors to provide a seamless experience for residents.
- To co-ordinate day-to-day operations ensuring quality and service delivery meet and exceed resident’s expectations at all times.
- To anticipate residents’ needs by engaging and asking questions to understand those needs to be able to adapt services to those needs when required.
- To maintain an awareness of cultural differences needed to meet specific requirements of residents.
People and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to display sensitivity and understanding of resident’s needs.
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building.
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing nature.
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate an organised and professional approach and ability to prioritise.
- A great team player who takes ownership and responsibility.
- A logical thinker who is able to spot errors and resolve issues.
- A good level of education with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound understanding of Health and Safety principals, methods and assessments.
- Good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Role responsibilities and tasks
Customer service and marketing
- Attention to detail on all aspects of the role to ensure high levels of customer service and maintaining and managing the building to an immaculate standard.
- To handle all front of house incoming calls/enquiries and ensue a warm, welcoming environment for residents and visitors using the agreed salutation.
- To ensure an accurate log is maintained for any visitors or deliveries and that these are announced to the resident.
- Interact with customers to obtain feedback on the quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction levels.
- To ensure a daily log is kept of any incidents, resident requests or shift handovers.
- To check, read and action emails and other requests regularly and on a timely basis.
- Assisting tenants moving into their apartment and completing apartment and appliance inductions as needed.
- Liaising with line manager in respect of customer surveys and feedback, identifying areas for change and improvement.
- To ensure a great working relationship is maintained with the client.
- To encourage and motivate colleagues to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
Building Maintenance / Health and Safety / Fire Safety
- Supporting residents when moving out.
- Supporting residents with any queries and ensuring any maintenance reports are actioned quickly and efficiently.
- Undertaking daily and weekly inspections of building.
- Co-ordinating spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise.
- Co-ordinating all day-to-day site services and sign-off in accordance with the Letting and Management policies.
- Ensuring the building is a safe environment in which to live and work and that it is managed in accordance with the Letting and Management procedures.
- Recording all safety checks, contractor visits and completing on-site reports including daily activity logs.
- Establishing and developing working relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Parcel management including sign-in and out for residents.
- Available to respond to out-of-hour emergencies.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and report then to management.
- To carry out regular floor walks and security checks of the building and reporting and logging any details as required.
- Report work related accidents or other injuries immediately upon occurrence.
- Follow client and department safety and security policies and procedures to maintain a clean, safe and secure environment.
- Maintain awareness of suspicious persons on property premises.
- Maintaining and managing petty cash float as per company procedure.
- To maintain an organised and tidy work area including reception area, lobby and resident floor corridors.
- Protect the privacy and security of residents, guests and co-workers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Ensure personal appearance is in compliance with company policy.
- Any other reasonable tasks asked to be performed by the management according to changing business needs.