Our client is one of London's oldest BTR suppliers in London. They are looking for an exceptional Resident manager to assist in the running of their current portfolio.
The Residential Manager is responsible for overseeing the current portfolio.
This will involve managing the resolution of all reported defects, managing customer/tenant relationships and ensuring that all team members live by the company's core values to deliver a consistent first-class customer service and embrace opportunities to stand out from the competition.
- Manage customers / tenants through the life-cycle of their AST / TA following hand-off from the Lettings department: conduct meet and greet, manage service provision where applicable, day to day management, ownership of documentation relating to vacation (Section 21), check-out activity and dilapidations process
- Ensure provision of compliance documents to tenant (Gas CP12s, Smoke Detectors, Electrical Testing Certification, EPCs)
- Carry out property inspections, manage any issues and record property conditions on Property Management database
- Deliver best-in-class service to customers, measurable in externally conducted customer satisfaction surveys
- Day to day management of a property portfolio including: reactive maintenance, planned maintenance, health and safety management, refurbishment management, negotiations for disrepair claims, reduction of void periods, arrears management, diary management.
- Coordinate the process of works / refurbishment with Contractors during voids and constantly seek to improve void turnaround times to protect revenue and complete pre-tenancy checks prior to new tenancy commencement.
- Review and ensure invoices are correctly allocated and authorised accordingly within defined timescales along with inspecting a percentage of works to ensure they have been satisfactorily completed
- Approve work orders and payables
- Liaise with colleagues in New Lets and Renewals Team to ensure renewals are actioned in a timely manner, assist in chasing renewal documentation and ensure diary management is completed to meet legislation
- Liaise with New Lets and Renewals Team on void properties and deliver refurbished / refreshed void properties to tight timescales
Financial / KPI Reporting:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Assist in budget preparation and analysis – with a focus on operating expenses
- Work with Senior Residential Manager to provide and deliver performance and strategy input for portfolio management, to provide property knowledge and general advise as a service provider
- At least two years’ experience working in the residential property industry as a Property Manager or Portfolio Manager.
- Minimum A level standard or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of Housing / Rent Acts Legislation
- Knowledge and previous experience of Residential Property Repair and Construction
- Health and Safety Legislation knowledge and understanding
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office packages and Real Estate software packages
For further information, please contact Regan Botham on 0203 854 1000 or click apply.