PRC are very excited to present an opportunity to be part of a brand new BTR development in London. We are representing a forward thinking property management brand, who will be mobilising and retaining the on-going site management of a luxury build to rent Development in London. This is a rare opportunity to join them at the early stages of the development, and help devise and shape the customer experience moving forward. To be successful the Scheme host must demonstrate some/all following:
- Can work independently and part of a team.
- Experience of working in a relevant industry/role where they can demonstrate sound operational experience with a customer centric attitude
- Be familiar with P&L/Ops budgets.
- Good Stakeholder management – will need to be comfortable dealing with residents on site, third party stakeholders and senior management team
- Be flexible/adaptable to the needs of the development. As the number of residents increase, this individual will need to possess the ability to deal with a range of needs/requirements.
- Experience of working in a new site/site opening - Can demonstrate they are willing to get involved with multiple tasks and responsibilities during the early stage of the development
- Be used to going the extra mile for residents/customers - it will be essential this individual puts the customer in the centre of all decisions they make
- A desire to learn and develop - this company will happily train this individual on aspects of building management and improve technical knowledge, but the Scheme host will need to demonstrate a desire to challenge themselves/learn new skills.
Sector Background and Experience:
This will suit someone with 2-4 years practical building management/operational management experience. Ideally candidates will have some experience in the following sectors: Luxury Purpose Built Student Accommodation, High end Serviced offices/Co-work, Strong operators from Retail/Leisure, PRS/BTR/Leasehold if applicable.
Please submit your CV and contact details and if we wish to progress your application we will be in contact.