Property Recruitment Company are thrilled to be working with a Housing Organisation to recruit a Temporary Service Charge Administrator based in London.
Please keep in mind that this is a HYBRID position, with two days in the London office and three days working from home.
Contract duration: 3 months
Pay rate: £18.62
Hours: 35 Hours
A Service Charge Administrator's primary responsibility is to improve and maintain the integrity of asset and contracted expenses data used for service charge budgeting and to provide administrative support in a budget data project team.
- Provide consistent, dependable, and customer-focused service.
- To assist the service charge project team with data analysis and cleansing tasks related to asset and estate service data utilised in service charges. This data includes (but is not limited to) gardening, estate maintenance, tree works, cleaning, caretaker service, utilities, fire servicing, door entry and lift maintenance.
- Provide suitable supporting documentation for notes relevant to cleaned data preparation and data governance processes.
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve concerns and questions.
- Collaboration with internal budget data owners to define cleansing tasks, establish data standards, and accomplish data cleansing/corrections
- Ensure that policies, processes, and internal guidelines are followed in accordance with best practises throughout the reporting process.
- Working knowledge of the service charge and/or finance departments (Desirable).
- Highly efficient in office administration.
- Effective IT abilities include intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically complicated Excel spreadsheets. (Desirable).
- Organised, with prior experience handling competing priorities
- Experience in data analysis, problem identification, and data validation.
- Comfortable and confident in using a variety of social media venues to address client concerns.
- Working knowledge of systems and databases.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, adequate to analyse financial data in spreadsheets, databases, statements, bills, and so on.
- Work ethic that is well organised and the capacity to meet deadlines
- Experience gathering, interpreting, and disseminating information.
- Capability to gather and analyse information from many sources.
- Experience providing customer-focused services.