Property Recruitment Company are currently working exclusively with several Luxury Residential Properties in Central London.
We are looking for people who are seeking for temporary concierge work who are required to carry out occasional valet parking.
We are looking for someone who can deliver 5* service in residential properties and enjoy working in the customer service industry.
Hours: 12 hours shifts (7am to 7pm - 7pm to 7am)
The Driver must be:
- Must have had driving license for 3 years plus
- Some properties may require driver to be 30 years old plus
- Experience in driving modern luxury cars
- A confident driver overall
Key skills/experience required:
- Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors.
- Engaging with residents.
- Building professional yet caring and supportive relationships.
- Delivering consistently high levels of customer service at all times.
- Supporting all marketing and promotion of the building and its apartments.
- Carrying out viewings of apartments available to let.
- Assisting tenants moving in to their apartment and completing apartment and appliance inductions as needed.
- Escalating any service or performance issues for immediate rectification.
- Providing local area information to residents
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE REQUIRED
- Must have concierge experience
- Presentable at all times
- Friendly and warm personality
- Punctual and reliable