PRC is currently working with some of the leading Housing Associations In London in search for experienced Housing Officers on a temporary basis. The role requires experience dealing with different tenures, such as mixed and generic caseload, as well as delivering a customer focused service across all necessary areas. If you are immediately available and looking for an exciting new opportunity then this is for you.
Role & Duties
- Managing a minimum 190 properties consisting with both generic and mixed tenures
- Dealing with tenancy management, income management, ASB, Leasehold management queries effectively
- Working collaboratively with different departments to provide an excellent customer focused service.
- Delivering a service in line with the companies values and objectives
- Experience in working with Local Authorities or Housing Associations within Housing Management
- Current knowledge on legislations relevant to Housing, Income & Leasehold
- Competent in delivering a customer focused service.
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply please use the link provided.