Seeking a Night Valet to join a well established organisation currently growing their team in one of their Central London super prime developments.
Please note: you must be over 25 and holding a clean UK driving licence to apply for this position.
The shifts patterns are 4 on 4 off, from 7pm to 7am.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors
- Valet parking
- Engaging with residents, building professional yet caring and supportive relationships
- Delivering consistently high levels of customer service at all times
- Supporting all marketing and promotion of the building and its apartments
- Carrying out viewings of apartments available to let
- Assisting tenants moving in to their apartment and completing apartment and appliance inductions as needed
- Escalating any service or performance issues for immediate rectification
- Coordinating community events
- Providing local area information to residents
- Liaising with line manager in respect of customer surveys and feedback, identifying areas for change and continuous improvement
Send your CV today!