Here at PRC we have a clear mission: to connect incredible talent with exceptional spaces.
And therefore we're looking for individuals to help us make it happen!
Working with us you can expect a number of perks & benefits: early finish Fridays, flexible working hours and annual leave, regular team night outs, on-job training, career progression, and a lot more.
This role is for a genuine people person, someone who naturally enjoys interacting with others and thrives to empower people!
Whether you're a graduate looking to start a rewarding career, or a professional looking to explore the recruitment world, this is your chance to make a change into your life and join a team of nutters where fun and hard work are at the core of our activities!
Below is an overview of what the role entails:
- Ability to work cohesively within a team structure
- Positive attitude and self-control
- Positive approach to knowing relevant property market/s
- Ability to organise own workload and prioritise tasks
- Willingness to work towards team and individual targets
- Compassionate and professional at all times
- Inject your personality into your role: be yourself!
- Embrace the use of videotechnology
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure a positive and consultative candidate journey
- Ambassador of the behavioural competencies and the PRC core values
If this sounds like you, we'd be happy to talk to you: submit your CV today!