Personal Information Collected on the Site
The personal information collected from you on this Website will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection. PRC collect the following personal information when you use the “CV Upload” or “Apply for Job” function; Name, Phone Number, Email address, CV.
How This Information Is Used?
We process this information for the purpose of:
• dealing with your enquiries and requests;
• providing and personalising our services;
• compiling your profile;
• keeping accounts and records of business activity;
• giving advice or rendering professional services;
• direct marketing;
• providing you with access to our services;
• maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
• carrying out market research campaigns
We also gather this information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
To Whom Will Your Personal Data Be Disclosed?
• our employees;
• our affiliates;
• our group companies and their employees;
• third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us;
• third parties in return for goods, services and/or benefit;
• government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests; and/ or
• auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes, in any jurisdiction where we operate.
Securing Personal Information
This Web site is protected by physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure personal data against loss, misuse, damage or modification, and unauthorized access or disclosure. All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' information.
Verifying, Updating and Amending Your Personal Information
If, at any time, a user wants to verify, update or amend their personal data they may simply email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org Verification, updating or amendment of personal data takes place within 40 days of receipt of the request.
Changes To This Policy
PRC may update this Policy from time to time, and any amended Policy will be posted on this Web site. Your continued use of this site will constitute your acceptance of the Policy, as amended.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites so that when you revisit these sites, it can present tailored information to you based on your last visit.
Cookies help us:
The types of cookies we use?
Strictly Necessary - These are the essential cookies to enable you to use the site effectively i.e. applying for a job or submitting a CV. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the site
Performance Cookies - These cookies help us monitor the performance of our site, providing us with the information to constantly optimise and develop our site to get the best user experience for you, for example site visits or source of visitors.
Third party - As you use our site, you will notice that we have content from other sites, for example, YouTube or Google Maps. We also facilitate the opportunity to engage with us further through social media channels, for example Twitter and Facebook. We use third party cookies to help deliver relevant information to you and integrate content with social networks.
Google Analytics - These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
You can manage your cookies within your browser settings however please be aware that by not accepting cookies you may not be able to use some of the key functions of the Website including;
Detailed guidance on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org